CPS consistently delivers innovative and dynamic solutions to the challenges presented in identity management, ticketing systems and IT security. We operate a full in-house service bureau and fulfilment centre in the UK, providing fast, flexible and secure solutions to your organisation.
To read case studies and find out a little more about what we do, please click on one of the items below.
Issuing photo ID cards is one of the more noticeable and cost effective things that can be done within an organisation to enhance security. And implementing the correct technology can give you much more...
- From simple photo ID cards to smart cards
- Full range of anti-fraud features available
- Produced in our UK in-house bureau
Find out more about card printing
CPS is able to provide a full range of ID card personalisation options including printing, embossing, chip encoding, magnetic stripe encoding and more...
- Contact or contactless smart cards
- Full range of personalisation options
- In-house full service bureau in the UK
Find out more about card personalisation
Our full in-house service bureau and fulfilment centre in the UK enables CPS to provide a full, end-to-end solution for even the most demanding of card personalisation and fulfilment requirements...
- UK in-house bureau and fulfilment centre
- Satisfying complex fulfilment requirements
- Separate PIN mailers for secure applications
Find out more about fulfilment
Contact and contactless chipped cards can be encoded with any type of data, allowing a single card to be used for a variety of applications. CPS print and encode a range of smart cards including contact smart cards, contactless smart cards, proximity cards, hybrid cards and combi cards...
- Contact and contactless smart cards
- Data stored securely and can be updated
- Used across a wide range of applications
Find out more about chip embedding
Embossing cards gives a three-dimensional image to alphanumeric characters, which can then be coated with a number of different colours such as gold, silver, black and white. Giving this appearance to cards enhances the overall impression of the card...
- Found on all debit and credit cards
- Raised characters give a more tactile feel
- Gives cards a feeling of quality and value
Find out more about card embossing
Magnetic Stripe technology is all around us, in use in a vast range of applications including debit and credit cards, ID cards, building access control cards, time and attendance cards and even airline and other transport tickets. Some of the benefits might be surprising...
- Cost effective and easy to use
- Encoded data can be rewritten
- Higher data capacity than barcodes
Find out more about magnetic stripe
Developed commercially for inventory checking in the fast moving consumer goods market (FMCG), barcode technology is still the most widely used today. Barcodes deliver convenient, easy-to-use and cost-effective solutions to many applications...
- Fast and accurate data capture
- Low cost yet effective solution
- Ideal for small data such as identifiers
Find out more about barcoding